Surface Mount Technology
- Prototyping through 5,000 class 3 assemblies per month (depending on complexity)
- Computer controlled fine
pitch screen printer for solder paste, conductive carbon, and conductive epoxy.
- Pick and place line with a
maximum 21,000 placements per hour. The SMT line is an inline - conveyored
system with vision for fine pitch to 12 mils. (BGA, uBGA, Flip
chip, CSP) Placement repeatability 15um / 3
- Vision corrected
automatic dispensing system for solder paste, spot conformal
coatings, solder masking, heated and unheated underfills.
- Automatic Optical Solder
Paste Inspector, 20 Zone reflow oven with onboard temperature control and
profiling, SMT reflow and rework stations. SRL automatic fine pitch rework
stations, In-circuit testing and
Through Hole Technology
to 2,500 assemblies per month (depending on complexity)
- Automatic, Semi-automatic, and Manual Component preparation
Insertion and Hand insertion
- Inline 18 inch wave
soldering system, aqueous and no-clean fluxing, inline aqueous cleaning system. In-circuit
testing and programming
Quality and Testing
9000 Quality System
- Enterprise CAM system.
PCB assemblies built to IPC-610C Class 2 or Class 3, J-STD-001
- Fully automatic functional testing
- In-circuit Programming
- Burn In & Environmental Testing
- Bed- of - Nails testing (fixtures fabricated in-house)
Copyright (c) 2010 SELDS, Inc. All rights reserved.